LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 11 May, 2011

Life is a Beach....

Thinking of  Sand, Sea  n Surf.....to beat the Sweltering Indian Summer Spell ahead....
 & SPLASHING in the Deep Blue Seas of the Great Barrier Reef.
Whoa! A Truly Refreshing thought...
BEWARE! .... these soft, mushy n colourful sea jellies actually sting. Scary....
Came across some interesting pc of Driftwood on the beach... a Dino // a Snake ?????
Looks like the lads are having a whale of a time.....Wanna Join them at Play?????
Well... thats ME n my Shadow Shot.
"Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach"
The three great elemental sounds in nature are the.... sound of rain, the sound of wind on primeval wood,
and the sound of outer ocean on the beach.
Caught'ya! ....But hey, I didn't mean to pry. Likewise, was merely enjoying the boundless ocean view.
The Beach @ Green Island, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns
NOTHING can be more cooling in summers than LIFE ON A BEACH.......

My entry for : Wordless Wednesday n  Outdoor Wednesday  n Watery Wednesday
PS: Its only May & the mercury has already touched 44 Degree Celsius here. Phew! I HATE Summers.
PSS: Its meant to be a FEEL GOOD ( read COOL) blog, as I take this pictorial trip down memory lane.

26 comments:

Fjällripan said...

Lovely beachphotos! The strange driftwodd looks like a giant snail:)

Lisa Gordon said...

What beautiful photographs. I'd settle for Indian Summer or just any kind of summer right now. Still pretty chilly here!

LifeRamblings said...

what a beautiful beach. it looks inviting and i'd love to go for a swim now.

NatureFootstep said...

lots of great shots today. Love what you share. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful and intersting photos, love the driftwood. Judy's Postcards

SquirrelQueen said...

The beach looks so inviting, I love the ocean. Interesting driftwood, it reminds me of a Banana slug.

Hootin Anni said...

Absolutely, without a doubt in my mind, there is NOWHERE better than a beach!

Beach...catcus blossom

Have a grand day!

Karen said...

A beautiful series of shots! Thanks for sharing.

Kim, USA said...

Those jelly fish are painful! Great beach shots you have here thanks for sharing!

Indrani said...

Nice series of shots. Love the footprints capture.

sunflowerkat said...

Very nice beach photos. It looks like the place to be as the temperatures rise. I HATE summer too! I thought I was the only one....
:)

Kat
http://inmydreamssfk.blogspot.com/2011/05/pure-puppy-cuteness.html

Penelope Notes said...

Sea and sand are inspiring. Cares of the world easily go adrift amid the magical surroundings your photos captured. Thank you for sharing your "evergreen" point of view. :)

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Nice shots,for a moment i thought it's a snake.

My Sky Watch Friday

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots of the ocean and everything about it! Looks like a nice place to spend time outdoors.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Great shots and great finds. I've never seen jelly fish except in an aquarium. Cool!

SandyCarlson said...

Your photos are gorgeous. Those jelly fish have me reaching for my flip-flops.

Anonymous said...

Cool...

forgetmenot said...

Well, I know where I want to spend my summer!!!!! Beautiful shots of the ocean, the sand, various activities, sea life, the wonderful driftwood that washes up, and a host of other great sights and sounds of the beach. Wonderful post and great photos. Have a lovely weekend. Mickie :)

Urmi said...

I took the finger monkeys picture at Perth Zoo.
Very beautiful pictures. Liked them very much. Wonderful shot.

EG CameraGirl said...

Your photos make me want to be on a beach right NOW!

Linnea said...

Oh looks lovely....except for those jellyfish (although they are rather artsy looking!) Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the weekend.

Urmi said...

You are welcome at my new post-
http://amazing-shot.blogspot.com/

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I would rather be on the beach than anywhere else! And I've enjoyed these photos of a beach I will probably never get to visit! Gorgeous! ♥

Pat said...

I need some beach time. 102 F on my car thermometer yesterday.

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos with a beautiful framing, excellent color. A delightful beach. Greetings

Sharon Creech said...

Thank you for taking me to these beautiful spots. . .esp. love the driftwood finds . . .and wide beach vistas.