LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday 7 August, 2021

Go Bananas…

🍌 Yay! Seems like I have gone Bananas over my own Blog 🤗 all over again. 



        A Fruiting Banana Tree @ Our Backyard


🍌 Perfect timing though, now that I have some much needed respite & some spare time to JUST BE @ HOLIDAY MODE & linger on things & stuff I WANNA DO. Whoa! What a luxurious, serene & peaceful State of Being, after eons.


🍌 I rarely even managed to take a stroll in the kitchen Garden @ Backyard, as much as I would like to since the very onset of this year… ‘2021’ with one health issue or the other keeping me on tenterhooks 😂 


🍌Slowed down and Stranded right from the word Go! Indeed, What a Hearty Welcome to 2021 as I started the year with Back Ache in Jan, A Thumb Fracture in Feb, long haul COVID thru April - May, and POST COVID… a Double Whammy with Teeth/Sinus Infection & an ALLERGIC reaction to wrong medicine this July-Aug. 😂 Now, am Still sorting the last one out with Doctor Consultations, expensive n time consuming ‘wait n watch’ diagnostic investigations at the Hospital & being on Yucky Medications for Treatment & Relief. Yet again… How I shirk away from all of the above… and yet have to deal with it, as self inflicted repercussions. 


🍌Thanks to my own NEGLECT n no RESPECT for myself, in a dismal effort to HELP (thankless) others, taking on their Chores, their fair share of duties, happily n smilingly, in their absence or otherwise. 


🍌Hmmm…


🍌By the way, that’s quite a long list of ailments. Isn’t it?. The almost ‘PINK OF HEALTH’ 2020 but with tons n tons of additional physical work load simply took a toll when the Body probably decided to send an 🆘 meaning ‘Enough is Enough’! 


🍌Hey! Look, YOU…. Better Get your Priorities in Place & Start Taking Good Care of yourself. PERIOD.


🍌Undoubtedly, 2021 is testing my resilience & strength, time n again. But, Thank God for being Alive and just breathing, surrounded with loving, concerned people & off course, Myriad Colours of NATURE, as I look around myself, relishing the rain washed Greens, Blooming Flowers, chirping Birds, colourful Butterflies, Skirting Squirrels, & a super harvest of mixed vegetables n fruits @ backyard. Health Restoration n Rejuvenation mode on… in full swing amidst Nature. 🤗


🍌Let’s just sum up by staying Grateful n saying ‘All is Well n Good’, so long as we continue to Enjoy this roller coaster journey of Life with its UPs n DOWNs! 




No comments: