LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 24 November, 2010

Balsam - An old Fashioned Flowering Plant


Impatiens Balsamina - also known as Gul mehndi  / Touch me Not
Is native to India and is quick to grow and bloom from mid-summer to autumn
Flowers can be single, double or bloom in small clusters.
Flowers come in colours like White, Cream, Pink, Purple or  Red
@ Garden Balsam Mix
 Last of the Balsam 2010.... @ beds being cleared for growing Dahlia's,
while Dada is collecting the Balsam seedpods for next year's plantation
Bicolor Rose Balsam - an all time Fav
Click on the Link to visit TODAYs FLOWERS

3 comments:

Green thumb said...

It is a beautiful plant and even more beautifully captured by you.
I love the way its seeds release in a burst.

Andrea said...

Wow, i am first here. That new header photo is so great! I have been lagging in my blogging as i still don't put watermarks with my photos. I havent seen that variegated Impatiens still.

Míriam Luiza said...

Flores diferentes e de cores lindas!!!