LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 30 November, 2010

The Hot, The Loud and The Proud

It’s time yet again to participate in The Hot, the Loud and the Proud, Month End Meme hosted by ‘A Plant Fanatic in Hawai’.

Having missed out on quite a few previous months Meme, I thought I would definitely contribute towards this month end Meme and share these pictures of the first to Bloom Winter Seasonal’s from our Garden.

French Marigold
Marigolds forming a Border... encircling the yet to bloom Phlox flowers
Fiery Orange - Nasturtium
Are growing in a few Shallow Containers,
and all possible partially shady nooks n corners around the garden.
Thats's because....Orange is my fav Colour
&.I can't seem to get enough of these Orange Delights!
To visit the other participants, Click here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely orange blooms! Your garden will soon be a riot of colour!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Really like the pictures on your header, your sidebar, and at the bottom of your page!

lotusleaf said...

Nasturtiums are my favourites too. Lovely shots.

Noel Morata said...

aloha,

beautiful hot colors, i especially love the variegated marigolds, these annuals really put on a show. thanks for sharing

Carol said...

Lovely warm blooms and I like your way of displaying them too. ;>)

Floridagirl said...

Love those marigolds and nasturtiums! Those are my kind of colors! My DIL just edged her veggie garden with marigolds and it looks quite lovely.

Andrea said...

I love that marigold, i had it once but the seeds did not germinate for the second generation. However, the yellow ones sometimes become weeds. I dont think we have nasturtium though.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Likey the French Marigold..lovely ..tQ

BernieH said...

Loved your Nasturtium and Marigold shots ... of course these are blooming in my part of the world right now during our early Summer.