LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 8 December, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: A Century


Post # 100
PS:

It’s been almost two years since I started my Blog ‘Evergreen Tree’ here at Bloggers and come to think off how time flies….

Today, sitting in front of the computer screen with a blank word document staring, onto my face, I know not what words to add to my blogroll as POST # 100. After all, it is a Wordless Wednesday Post, though with an exception, as I want to take this opportunity to include a rather lengthy post script along with the photograph I captured just the other day with my Sony Cyber shot DSC-W35, while out in the garden.

Now, I am no professional, photographer and / or writer and not even vying to be one, but yes, I do enjoy going click, click, click…with my camera, ever so often and also penning my  thoughts, every once in a while. It just feels good to blog as n when…

It’s been great to be part of the BLOG WORLD, where one can share their work be it writing and / or photographs etc with one and all from across the world and even receive comments making the whole process much more interactive and interesting.

A piece of writing sans any readership is a wasted effort. What say???  It’s always good to hear from you, dear visitor. If you are stopping by for a Dekko, then, do take a moment to share your thoughts and leave a comment as well. Like I said, it feels good to exchange complimentary words of praise and appreciation for  ‘Nature n Nature in miniature’.

Last, but not the least, A Big Thank You to my followers and fellow blogger friends…To name a few....
Andrea @ Andrea in this Lifetime
 Autumn Belle @ My Nice Garden
 Arti @ Trees, Plants n more...
 Bananz  @ Bananaz People 
 Bangchik  @ My Little Vegetable Garden
 Carol @ Flower Hill Farm
Tiggerlot @ The Galloping Gardener
Edith Hope @ Edith Hope
Green Thumb @ Green Thumb - India
Kiki @ Awake with Charm n Spirit

Whoa!
This has turned out to be one long post script now. Thanx a ton once again.

Cheers!
Radhika @ Evergreen Tree

9 comments:

Victoria said...

Yay Congrats on your almost 2 years...fabulous! Gorgeous flower by the way..awesome vibrant photo! and wow..thankyou I am super touched..you are a shining star! I love your blog..happy to have met you and happy to have a bloggy- friend in you!
Kiki~

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shot.
This is a wonderful space.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Ho Ho Ho100th post congratz..lovely striking color. tQ

Andrea said...

Hi Radhika, congratulations on your anniversary. I can see my name as the Valedictorian or at the top billing in receiving the loyalty award, haha! Your visits to ours are also very much appreciated. I also found that we, plant bloggers are so kind and respectful for each other, and as i said if all people are like us, no wars will happen. By the way, my old cam is almost like yours, DSC-W200. However, i am not using it often anymore when i got my Olympus E620, now you remind me of it. It is a loved point and shoot too!

Autumn Belle said...

Radhika, thank you very much for the evergreen joy and encouragement you have given me. It is a great honour for me to be mentioned in this 100th post of yours. Congratulations on your centennial post! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Charlotte Weychan said...

Thanks for the mention and Season's Greetings to you. Love the new look of your blog and hope that one day we'll get to meet as I spend so much time in your part of the world. Happy New Year and looking forward to all your posts in 2011. Charlotte

A. said...

thank you for the mention and here's wishing you a great holiday season and many happy hours in the year to come!
arati

A. said...

radhika, the christmas tree that you have... do you know what type of conifer it is ? i'm trying to identify what these coniferous trees i see all over bangalore are..

Ever Green Tree said...

Hi Arti, Here's the link to the post showing a pict of the evergreen Auracaria columnaris tree growing in our garden. Hoping you like it. I am sure Bangalore would have a whole lot of beautiful conifers growing all over...