LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday 27 February, 2011

Red X-Prs....

Here's a Conventional Red Rose to make your day!
A smiley, monkey- faced, Panzy showing off similar  Red -o-Black Hues

Shining, Star- like... Red n White Petunia's, amidst the Greens
A Dazzling Dahlia ....Get set to Bloom!
Aglow like a Candle....Salvia's
Resplendent Glory @ Dianthus
Triple Delights
Blowing its own Trumpet @ Hibiscus
Dog Flower
Firework with a burst of little Red Stars

Yeh, I know I have gone a wee-bit, over the top with this RED X-PRESS, but what to do,
RED is such a bright, promising n happy colour and just perfect for heralding Spring in our gardens and our lives.

My entry for Today's Flower # 133
&
The Hot, the Loud n the Proud Meme # 12 hosted by A Plant Fanatic in Hawai

Wishing all a Happy Spring Season ahead...

15 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Those are gorgeous blooms!

Roses, Baby's Breath, and Daisies, have a blessed Sunday!

Arija said...

Love your heading and the way you have captured all those red flowers, some so velvety, the dianthus peppered with tiny droplets and the hibiscus blowing not just it's own trumpet but a veritable Alpenhorn!

A very beautiful post.

Anonymous said...

"When bright flowers bloom
Parchment crumbles,
my words fade
The pen has dropped ..."
- Morpheus

Love your beautiful pictures!!

Arija said...

I wonder, did you see my blogpost today or just the guest friend picture?

One said...

Your blooms are truly HOT, LOUD & PROUD. I wouldn't be able to beat that. I only have some hot bugs. :)

lotusleaf said...

Lovely blooms.They really fit the hot the loud and the proud caption.

Noel Morata said...

aloha,

i love all the hot, hot, hot colors...thanks for sharing these lovelies today.

Victoria said...

Wow..such gorgeous gorgeous reds...fabulous!!

Charles M said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Check out my bonsai photos at http://www.kuromatsubonsai.com

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Gorgeous flowers of all kind to see!

Autumn Belle said...

The red blooms are stunning! I love all the photos.

Anonymous said...

Most stunning photos!! Took my time going through all the shots...so beautiful!

Esme Sy said...

These are all so gorgeous.Happy Sunday!

My entry.

Lina Gustina said...

Gorgeous red flowers! Love it all :)

Thanks for dropping by

Rajesh said...

Beautiful and colorful flowers.