LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday 3 September, 2010

Sky Watch Friday: Come September


MySpace Picture Frame


Come September, and I intend to resume blogging more regularly n frequently, gradually catching up, with my long list of ‘blogs-to-read’.

Well, it’s a beautiful morning here, a perfect excuse to skip my physiotherapy session (for my fractured arm) in the hospital today and instead, stay at home to enjoy the rainy weather and blog.

Six wks on…after the injury….my right arm is definitely a lot better, as I try to hold an empty glass or a spoon with it. Bravo! It feels like a Major Achievement akin to a infant taking its first baby steps, while trying to walk. I am still working on regaining the strength of the arm, the grip of my hand and most importantly the ROM i.e. pronation n sipunation movts of the arm, which are directly associated with the neck of the radius fracture. My right wrist still hurts, even with the smallest n slightest of movts, but the best part is that I am able to use my right hand to type out this blog today. *Smiling* 

Whoa! It’s a great start, though, the sky is all grey; the clouds have been thundering n roaring; waiting to break loose and begin showering any moment; promising a much awaited heavy downpour.

                      
See what I mean……..


With an outcast sky like this, it is highly unlikely, that the weather will clear out any time soon for today. Though I love the rains, but not for long. * Sigh*

Give me some Sunshine….. Give me Some Rain …..
Then Give me some more Sunshine all over again.


MySpace Picture Frame

PS: This beautiful pink n purple allamanda flower is a new addition to our monsoon garden this year...Hope you liked the pictures. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Radhika, I am so pleased that you are on the mend and will shortly be returning to the fold. Such skies suggest a little more than a light shower! The new addition to the garden is very pretty indeed.

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Sometimes, rain and sunshine come to a compromise, and present the most perfect weather to us. Most of the time they quarrel into thunderstorms and scorching heat... ~bangchik

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Welcome back and wish you have a speedy recovery soon..to enjoy all the sunshine & rain together..take care. Namaste

Andrea said...

Hello Radhika, i have not visited here also for a while, so i didn't know. What happened, why was your arm fractured? I am sorry about that, but as you said it is healing fast, am sure you will be coming out of it more blessed and wiser than before that. Thanks for your visit to my site. BTW, i would like to borrow your quotation about trees by Everett Manor, i like it.

Aditi said...

Radhika, its such a pleasure to read your Blog. Good to know that you are recovering. Looking forward to your posts :)

Aditi

Victoria said...

Beautiful post..and gorgeous photos! HUgs ...I hope you arm feels all better real soon! get better my friend!

Lovely blooms..such gorgeous colors! Have a beautiful day!
and thankyou for your wonderful words!!
So appreciated!
Kiki~

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Hi Radikha... I am inviting you to a different horizon... check it out.
~bangchik

Carol said...

Radikha, Your sky looks ominous and wonderful to me. We need rain badly here. I am sorry to learn of your arm but so glad that you are better and back to blogging. Lovely blooms! ;>)

A. said...

Checked your blog after quite some time and read about your fracture... get well soon!! Here's something for you:
http://ringsofsilverpv.blogspot.com/2010/09/torenia-indica-wish-bone-flower.html

A. said...

sorry, in my enthusiasm i seem to have sent the wrong link in my previous comment!! here are some flowers to wish you a speedy recovery! :)
http://ringsofsilverpv.blogspot.com/2010/09/say-it-with-flowers.html