LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday 19 September, 2010

Gardening a Game

I was invited to play this game of  bloggers by Bangchik, who is from Putrajaya, Malaysia @ My Little Vegetable Garden and asked to list ‘10 things I love’ as per the rules laid out for ‘Gardening a Game’

So, without further ado, here goes my rather lengthy list of 10 Things that I love the most n more……..

1.First n foremost, I love spending time outdoors…. watching the sunrise/sunset, gazing up at the sky, the clouds conjuring up figures n forms, the twinkling stars, the moon as it waxes n wanes, watching the twittering birds, the fluttering butterflies, hopping squirrels n more..…

My all time fav colour is ORANGE, but I also Love the colour GREEN n its various hues..... for its  Natural soothing serenity n everything to do with Gardens n the gamut world of Gardening.  I enjoy collecting, growing and tending to the plants, weeding n watering them, watching them bear flowers n fruits or merely drop their leaves in autumn/winter only to blossom back to life next spring.

3. Simply  Love to take a long walk quite religiously along a Nature Trail….** A beautifully lit Green Round about crossing @ Walking Plaza


4. Love to travel n visit new places…n... Take a long Walk in the Clouds

5 Oh Yes! I also Love long drives too….specially traversing across miles n miles of countryside or coastline, or merely rolling hills. Over the years, I have even participated in intra city car rally; a couple of times and won accolades for the feat as well. V-R-O-O-O-O-O-M!

** My Black Beauty – ‘Save the Girl Child’ Collage on Wheels during a Car Rally

6. Enjoy photography….taking mundane, everyday pictures; all the while capturing Nature and its marvel around me, through my lenses.

7. Almost always have a Book / Magazine by my side… as I love reading; enjoy surfing the net n yes browsing through the beautiful virtual world of blogsphere.

8. Love writing, penning n journaling my thoughts @ Evergreen Tree, A Little Beyond, Jamdan n here….

9. Love learning new things n array of K-reative Art forms ….as in Rangoli, Sketching, Glass painting, Sand painting, n the art of ‘Nature in Miniature’ – BONSAI.


Colourful Rangoli - Diwali Celebrations 2009


10. Last but not the Least, I Love Flowers – all of them.

Pink Lilium

Pink Carnations

Sharing some pictures of the bouquet n Wishes, that I recd recently, from my Bonsai Guru and ABA. Thank You all for brightening my Day and showering me with much love n warm wishes for a speedy recovery.

Saying it with Flowers

 Well…….. the list just doesn’t end here…. I can go on and on and on…..about the little and big things that I LOVE the MOST…. My family, our Golden Brown Labrador woof ~ Buzo, squabbles with my bro M, chocolates (that M often gets for me), window shopping, swimming, Ganesha, music, winters, rains n more ….

 ~~~~ **** ~~~~

PS: Many Thanx to Bangchik for inviting me to play this ‘Gardening a Game’ along with 9 other bloggers from across the world. Pls do visit his blog ‘My Little Vegetable Garden’ where he shares his Gardening adventures n stories by way of lovely photographs and aptly worded write-ups and at the same time check out the rules of the game and what the other participants Like n Love.

PSS: All Visitors are cordially invited to participate in this Mega ‘Gardening a Game’ and share 10 things ‘they Love’… with all of us here. Kindly Do Join in….

3 comments:

Rekha said...

Lovely flowers Radhika, may I take this oppurtunity to invite you to join in the Spetember Blog Carnival hosted by TheKeybunch..please do join in.

Sunita Mohan said...

Radhika, I had no idea that we're so very alike. Just about each and every point you mentioned had me saying, "me too!". Except maybe the one about colours. I can't restrict myself to just 2 favourites.
Hope you're better now... but what a perfect excuse to put everything aside and indulge in reading a book!;D

Sruthi said...

pretty flowers!!