LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 19 August, 2009

Another Wordless Wednesday




.






-------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: As an Afterthought... I just felt like including a few words to this Another Wordless Wednesday Post :) :)

Theme: Droplets
Rather, a Splash in a Single Drop of water amidst some Fresh n Flourishing Garden Colours!

Hmmm…..It’s been raining here these last couple of days. In between enjoying the rain; the horrible cough n sneeze seasonal viral flu; (that I have been suffering from lately) n lots of lazy holidays; .....I just couldn’t resist being outdoors with my digicam….Collecting n Capturing some Droplets and pictures of these rain lashed flowers n greenery, around our washed n wet Garden.

6 comments:

Autumn Belle said...

Hi, Radhika. The flower pictures are very beautiful indeed. Droplets of water makes them even more refreshing. Cheers!

Rekha said...

Loved the droplets falling off the flowers, evokes a sense of freshness each time you see them. Lovely post.

Ever Green Tree said...

Hi Autumn Belle,
The rains, the droplets definitely add to the freshness of the flowers, giving a new leash of life to the garden greens yr after yr. Thx for your appreciative words. Cheers! Radhika

Ever Green Tree said...

Hi Rekha,
I agree... I can't seem to get enough of the fresh feeling the rains evoke and tried to capture the same and share it here in my post. I am Glad that you too felt the same. Thx.

Rajee Sood said...

I just love the pink caladium ... since I grew up in Pune ... I have to say ... its Gods bounty for any gardener to get to live in Pune ... I even managd to grow English lavender ... the hydrangeas very just gigantic ... the petunias never stopped flowering all year round ... ahh what memories your post bring back ... my next home has a tiny garden area... guess will love to exchange notes with you soon ...

Ever Green Tree said...

Hi Rajee,

I have been to Pune on short trips twice and simply fell in love with the place, its culture.The weather is awesome throughtout the yr which makes it a garden/ Plant Paradise.

Definitely... would love to exchange notes with you too!