LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 17 February, 2010

Help Me Caption this Wordless Wednesday Picture/Sketch.


With a little help from Picasa.....

Thank You Dear Friends for your Valuable Suggestions and Help. I truly appreciate your taking the time out to be Creative and think of an apt title for this Picture - Scribbled dense greens, boulders n rocks, grassy patch and amidst them all a sacred building.

Shailja suggested the title - "Where the sun shines soft and warm" .

Thank You Shailja.... I liked the caption very much. .

Here's what  GREEN THUMBmy blogger friend from Saharanpur, India had to say..... "My first impulse on looking at this photograph was to think about the feelings the inhabitant of this house might have, that of oneness with nature and a relative aloofness from rest of the humanity. As the house stands amidst the beautiful natural scenery, I am tempted to caption it - Nature lives here."


Thank You dear Green Thumb....  your heartfelt, descriptive words touched me to the core, with ''Nature lives here".


Many Thanx to Edith Hope and Andrea for their honest words and comment.


Dear Friends,
Pls keep the suggestions coming..... 
Will be great to see n hear what you have to say. 
Thank You,
Radhika @ Evergreen Tree

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Radhika,You really have posed a challenge for me here, which I am not sure that I am up to. I shall be interested to read other people's suggestions.

Ever Green Tree said...

Dear Edith, I concur with you. Honestly, its a sketch I did a couple of years back, while trying to learn the nitty gritty of pencil Shading. While I thought of sharing it here on my blog, I just could not come up with an apt title for this picture, though a few did cross my mind.... Wilderness / Finding God in the Wilderness / Peace within.

However, just couldn't zero down on either :(

Thx for stopping by, in the meanwhile, I too await more suggestions :):)

Andrea said...

Hi Radhika, that is very beautiful. How nice to preserve in sketches the present view of our environment, we dont know what will happen in the next generations! As to titles, my creativity is quite low now, hehe, sorry about that. I linked on you in my last post because they are plants i photographed in India, and i was asking for ID in case you might know. thanks.

Unknown said...

It's "Where the sun shines soft and warm"! Beautiful. "Peace within" is so apt.

Ever Green Tree said...

Hi Andrea,
You are so right, we really don't know what will happen in the future. Landscape sketches, Photography, and journaling n sharing the same, all aid in exchange as well as preservation of info for the future.

Btw You are very creative my friend, so Pls do try and think of a title. Any picture is equivalent to a 1000 words... invoking some feelings n thoughts. What does this one say to you????

Thx a ton for the link and also for stopping to let me know. I appreciate the thoughtfulness. Radhika

Ever Green Tree said...

Hi Shailja,

Thanx a ton for suggesting a Title for me. I really liked " Where the sun Shines soft n warm"... through the think foliage of the trees. Wow!

Green thumb said...

Dear Radhika, that is a beautiful Pencil sketch. I always find it very amusing as to how one can display something as delicate and intricate, as landscape, with just a pencil and a paper. It is a marvelous art and would have felt blessed had I been endowed with it.
My first impulse on looking at this photograph was to think about the feelings the inhabitant of this house might have, that of oneness with nature and a relative aloofness from rest of the humanity. As the house stands amidst the beautiful natural scenery, I am tempted to caption it - Nature lives here.

Ever Green Tree said...

Dear Green Thumb, I am glad you found the sketch beautiful. It requires patience and concentration, but its worthwhile indulging in an art form every once in a while because the end result is always very satisfying n fulfilling. Your in depth n heartfelt descriptive words touched me to the core with 'Nature lives here'. Thank You so much. Radhika