LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 6 January, 2010

Two Together....Gracia n Retro 2k9!



I wanna begin the year with Gratitude....Gracias along with Retro… Re-cap of the Year gone past.

I have been around this blogging platform for a good one year now and still feel like a Newbie, exploring and learning, little by little, at a comfortable easy pace...while enjoying the blogsphere experience here thoroughly!

Gracia First....
I would like to take a moment and few words to thank some good friends I met along the way, here in 2009.

Autumn Belle of My Nice Garden Visiting her blog is a constant source of inspiration with amazing photographs, interesting write-ups and information on flora n fauna from Malaysia – Truly Asia!

Tiggerlot, An ex-Journalist, travels widely and shares her travels with all of us here @ The Galloping Gardener. Her blog is like an e-picture book, introducing all readers to the Elegance and Beauty of elite ENGLISH Gardens.

Thank You Ladies for making me feel welcome @ Blogger and at Blotanical. I truly appreciate your taking the time out to stop by and leave kind, encouraging comments!

A Special mention …my friend Rajee Sood, because she is an Interior Designer and not somebody from the Botanical Fraternity though she does have a green thumb herself, loves Plants, Flowers  and Flower Arrangements.

Her Blog Rajee Sood – Styling and Design is a must visit ….as it has been featured in blog adda’s list of 9 best Indian Interior design blogs.

Retro...
Taking a Trip down memory lane, I thought of re-viewing and re-posting the links to some of my blogs from last year. 


You could merely click on the link below...... and take a quick peek-a-boo at some of my fav and  your fav  blogs.... :):)

Garden Party n Some Garden Wisdom
This century old fountain forms the heart of our Garden....



From EverGreen Tree
Small Wonders -Butterfly Blues 
Its such a delight to silently watch these fluttering small wonders of nature, in  vivid colors n patterns and capturing the live moment, makes it all the more memorable later.

From EverGreen Tree

Bonsai - Nature In Miniature @
Tamarind Tree…. Its Shaping n Styling
Have been learning n practicing  the nitty -gritty of  this Art Form, since the last six odd years  now and I still have a long long way to go....

Here are some exclusive Photoblogs....



From EverGreen Tree

" Reflection "
We cannot see our reflection in running water.
It is only in still water that we can see



From EverGreen Tree
Mast Mangoes - Snapshots of a Mango Tree and off course lot of Mangoes!



From EverGreen Tree

More Mangoes - Nawabgunj in Pictures ..


From EverGreen Tree
 Omnipresent Figs .... - These Figs have a tendency to sprout from just about anywhere!

Flower Fiesta!
Needless to say, I have a fascination for Flowers... and all kinds of Flowers and love capturing them through my lens as and when and where I can. Ah! Its a pleasure to share the pictures here and spread the whiff of Fragrance around. ....They add so much of colour and vibrancy to everyday mundane life....so do take a moment and stop by to SMELL THE ROSES FROM THIS E- GARDEN!


From EverGreen Tree


From EverGreen Tree
Flower Fiesta with ....A Rose is a Rose Is a Rose



From EverGreen Tree
Greetings @ Balsam Delights


From EverGreen Tree
Wordless Wednesday – Droplets


Now, thats quite a few Links I have provided you with from last year....Hoping you enjoy this JOY RIDE back in time with my blogs....


Pls do visit and any comment, suggestion, feedback would be more than welcome. Thank You all once again.

8 comments:

Autumn Belle said...

Your pictures here are lovely. Good idea for the recap.

Radhika, I am so glad to have known you through blogging, in fact even before you joined blotanical, remember? I am indeed greatly honoured and humbled at you mention of me in your precious, esteemed blog. Thank you very very much for making me very very happy. May we have many many more encounters in blogosphere from now on and thereafter..... Cheers! :)

Ever Green Tree said...

Hey Autumn Belle,
So nice of you to stop by.... Yes I do remember, because you were one of the first few bloggers here to drop by and say hello... with your comment. I am sure we will have many many more encounters here in the blogsphere in the coming yr.... Cheers to that!

Rajee Sood said...

Oh! God ... Radhika,
I don't know what I may have done to get such a beautiful mention in your... years special post ... ok. emotional junky that I am ... you got me to tears ... :)
I know I am truly blessed with loads of loads of very loving people around me who I, truly love to care about... thankyou so much for reminding me again , that I am indeed such a lucky person ... ;)
Have enjoyed reading your posts ... cause I sooo relate to them ... growing up in a house with a great big garden and gardeners ... love the I know what she's talking about feel ... and I have enjoyed how your blog has shaped up so beautifully ... I do look forward to many more posts. thankyou once again... :)

Cgull said...

Good to see Radhika here, missed those Yahoo 360 days. Great blog to start the year 2010. Nature has so much treasures. The mango looks so good feel like plucking it :-) Cheers.

Ever Green Tree said...

Hi Rajee,

Thx for coming over....I guess, Your encouraging words have magical effect without you even getting to know it. One actually touch n inspire people with your words, pictures, et al...

I liked your blog the very first time I visited it and thats it... would love to be there as often as I can. I am glad you have some nice things to say about my little patch here...Makes me feel good! Thx once again

Ever Green Tree said...

Hey Chris,

Its been rather long.... but it is indeed nice to see you here. You r right Nature inspires with its unlimited treasures! The Mangoes sure do look quite tempting :):) Thx for stopping by.

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

The pictures are really beautiful..., putting nature in its true color. I love the red flowers! ~bangchik

D said...

Evergreen, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. You have a lovely site and I am enjoying your beautiful photos!